Life

Life
You only ever do this once.

Monday, November 30, 2009

I Hate Halo 3

Tonight I was quickly reminded as to why I stopped playing Halo 3 or any other Halo game in the first place. I hate it. It has got to be the most frustrating game on the entire planet. It pulls out the bad in you that you never thought you had. Before you know it, you're calling everyone in the planet a smelly fucking jew, or a God damned piece of shit mother fucker and, of course, you had sex with all their mothers. (see below)



It wouldn't be so bad, but everyone and their brother has mods on their 360 that make them run faster, jump higher, shoot heavier, and jump around the map like lice on the nasty kid in your third grade class.

I can't play games where it's so easy to mod your way to victory or standby yourself enough to lag the other team out because I'm a perfectionist. When I play any game, board game, video game, sports game, I always want to know every possible thing about it and how I can learn to get better. It's just not fun when little Timmy across the street got his parents to buy him a mod that makes pressing the "A" button kill people without having to actually aim.

Fuck that, I'm out.

2 comments:

  1. You threw 3 grenades then sprayed with the AR. Fuckin' nubcake!!!

    ReplyDelete