Life

Life
You only ever do this once.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Successful Student Senate Christmas Party



As you can see above, our Christmas party in Student Senate was a huge success. We had a ton of cookies, meat and cheese trays, and presents for everyone!

Heater decided to show me a magic trick at the very beginning of the party that she wasn't very good at. :P She managed it though and guessed my card on the first try.

When we went to play some Bingo for door prizes, I just knew I was going to be the first to win and I ended up bagging my prize of "Footloose"! Everyone had a great time and I wish it would have lasted longer. I'd upload the rest of the images, but it's against the Senate policy. :( Maybe some other time!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you had a good time...keep blogging.

    ReplyDelete